What are notes?
Notes are like log entries, emails, or texts. You can use notes to:
- Keep a record of something you have done
- Document a conversation you have had with guests, other employees, vendors, etc.
- Inform your co-workers in upcoming shifts and in other departments about things they should know
- Attach a document, photo or video
Who sees your notes if you don’t mention anyone?
- If you are part of a department, your department will see every note and comment you write so that they are in the loop.
- If you are a manager who is not part of a department and you do not mention anyone in your note, nobody will see the note - it will act as a log for your future reference.